The computer pool is located at Mollerstraße 10, EG. The key is available in the box (Turmweg 2) upon presentation of your identity card.
Opening times: Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (key on presentation of ID)
- The computer-pool has 8 computers with Windows 7 operating system, a permanently installed projector and a flipchart. The work stations have a LAN internet connection.
- Registration on the computer takes place via the UHHDisk client. For this you need an identifier and a password. You can get both, if not already available, in the data center (RRZ) at Schlüterstrasse. When you log in for the first time, it is advisable to check the settings under "Advanced" after entering the UHH ID. If the fields "Tree", "Context" and "Server" have remained empty, please click on the arrows and choose from: Tree: UNIHH; Login context: e.g. STUD.FB19.UNI-HAMBURG; Server "ldap.nds.uni-hamburg.de"
- USB sticks, CD / DVD data carriers or the storage space provided by the RRZ (home drive) can be used as a storage medium.
- BW laser printing on 2 printers (sufficient quota required)
- If you have any questions, please report in R. 055 / Turmweg 2.
- In the event of any malfunctions, please report to R. 055 / Turmweg 2 or the groundsman.