Teacher Training Sports (Bachelor)
The sub-study programme Sports for the teaching profession conveys the theoretical and methodical basics of Human Movement Science as well as theoretical, practical and professional field-related knowledge and skills.
The course should help to develop basic knowledge, reflection and action skills in the following areas:
- The development and educational importance of human movement
- Learning, practicing and training of human movement
- The biological basis of movement
- The sociality and historical ties of human movement and movement culture
- The relevant fields of movement and sports