In 2022, the aptitude test will take place on Saturday, 25 June. The test cannot be postponed. In case of high demand, a second test will be offered on Sunday, 26 June 2022. You cannot choose the date.
The sports aptitude test is not open to the public. If someone accompanies you, they must wait outside the Sportpark for the duration of the test.
Checklist for the day of the sports aptitude test at Universität Hamburg
This checklist should help you prepare for the aptitude test and ensure that you have all necessary documents and equipment on the day of the test. Observe the University’s coronavirus admission regulations.
- ID card or passport (without identification, you cannot take part)
- if applicable, proof of vaccination or recovery (if possible, digital)
- photo (ID format) for the aptitude test card
- certificate issued by an official testing center (also digital) about a NEGATIVE POC antigen test.
→ max. 24 hours before the start of the proficiency test on the day of testing [start time 8 a.m.].
Appropriate clothing and materials for the respective sports activity
Running, jumping, throwing (track and field)
- if available, spikes (max. 9 mm); if applicable, run-up markers for the jumping activities
Movement using equipment / rhythmic movement / dance
- form-fitting clothing (also recommended for men!), gymnastics or ballet shoes or barefoot
- soccer (artificial turf): soccer boots
- basketball / badminton / table tennis (in the gym): gym shoes with light-colored and/or hard soles
Between the test components (observe weather conditions!)
- clothing for the periods between test components and change of clothing (weather-appropriate clothing and shoes—e.g., head covering for the sun)
Food and beverages
- sufficient liquids (water, sparkling apple juice, etc.)
- light snacks for the breaks (e.g., fruit, granola bars)
- large bag for all of your equipment and items
- own lock for the lockers available in the dressing rooms
- shower items (soap, shampoo, hand towel, flip-flops)